09 April 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge 66

Hello,

Well, this is my first blog post and what better way to start it of but with my entrant in a challenge. I stumbled across Stampin' Royalty while I was searching for some challenges. The Goddess are very talented. So this weeks challenge is:


Here is my card:



Cardstock:   Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Blushing Bride
Ink:              Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Blushing Bride
Accessories: Large Oval Punches, Oval Extra Large Punch, Round Tab Extra Large, Small Heart Punch, Small Circle Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Eyes, Stampin Write Black Journaler, Paper Snips, Stampin Dimensionals & Adhesives

Just to let you know, I only use Stampin' Up products.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sammi

No comments: