01 August 2011

Christmas in August

This month I decided to do something different.  I made Treat Box Cards:


You can fit 3 Ferrero Rocher inside the box.


One side of the card says Merry Christmas and the otherside is blank for you to write on.


I made ten of these for my daughters teachers at the end of year.

Stamp Set:  Fresh Cuts & Loads of Love
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Designer Series Paper - Holly Jolly, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Oval Punches, Word Window Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch and Adhesives.

If you would like the instructions to make these Treat Box Cards go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/treatboxcard/.   Hope you have fun making them, I did.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sammi

No comments: